View Single Post
Old 7 Jan 17, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
On our way passed the castle we heard music and realised the castle show must be on so we rushed down to grab a spot.

The show was rather good on the whole. Merida’s horse in particular

and the finale was fun to

As we were in the area now we decided to head into the castle.

Now this really does have the wow factor. The “Rotunda” and then mosaics lining the wall were pretty special.

Next we headed into the castle instead. We got a little confused and started queueing to see the princesses outside before we realised our mistake.

Once we got in we headed up the stairs. Taking photos of each princess on the way. There’s one of each but here are just a few!

Once inside the top we walked through each of the various rooms. Be careful not to get ahead of yourself. The cast member starts you off at the right time but you may have to wait as each scene restarts, this seemed to confuse a few guests who clearly wandered through quickly and thought nothing was happening in some rooms.

It was a cute walkthrough but it feels like a bit of a waste really, especially when snow white is the only princess shown (she’s a big favourite here so that’s probably why!).

We took a customary glance into the glass shop inside the castle, I’m pretty sure all castle have this no?

We were on the hunt for a snow globe for our collection, one from each park but to no avail

Time had run away with us and our fastpass time had nearly run out (they seemed strict on it here, they really check your fp’s) so we ran over and joined the queue. This was a good queue jump and we were right at the front within about 3 minutes.

Not very much to say about this, exactly the same as Florida and just as underwhelming. I wasn’t complaining though, it was a massive draw for the crowds away from the rides we were more interested in :P

Fastpass-less we headed to Adventure Isle to grab one for the rapids. At this point (around 12:30) every attraction still had fast passes with the exception of soarin.

By now we were getting a little peckish so we decided to grab lunch. I had first pick today and although I fancied dining in Treasure Cove I quite fancied the options at tangle tree tavern so we walked back towards Fantasyland. You’ll do LOTS of walking in this park. Everything is very spread out and if you’re going to make the most of fast passes there’s a lot of backwards and forwards to be done!

I went for the fish and chips (approx £7 with a drink)

Adam went for the Sichuan Chicken (approx £9 with a drink).

The place was packed so we headed outside to grab a seat. It was still damp but it was warm enough and under cover.

We both really enjoyed our meals and started to have hope that the food on this trip might not be all bad!

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW

Edited at 11:20 PM.
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List