View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 19, 01:24 PM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

Magic Kingdom.
We got up early and I had to go to guest services as I realised that the CM hadn't got me to tie a PIN to my account.
Even though we waited for a bus an hour before our reservation we arrived 8 minutes late to our reservation.
We booked a BOG to get through the lines quickly but soon realised that it was EMH so not really a benefit to us however we really enjoyed it it was a great start to our holiday.

I shared the cronut with J and A and G also shared a cronut.

DH had Feast ala Gaston and J had a bit of that as well.

I ordered a Bellini but ended up giving it to DH (it was a bit strong for me lol)

And got the pastries

We all really enjoyed it. Even though we only ordered 3 meals it was still way too much food and delicious although I would not pay for it OOP I think it came to a total of $84

3QS credits used.

We were at the magic carpets so I had to get that pineapple upsidedown cake I had seen everywhere:

This did not live up to expectations imo. It was okay. Definitely large enough to share but I probably won't get it again.

1 snack credit

We then went to Plaza ice cream parlor and got :
A brownie sundae

and an ice cream sandwich:

2 snack credits

We separated for lunch because I don't like hot dogs.

DH and G shared a macaroni footlong at Caseys:
(stock image sorry)
A and I had chicken nuggets and a lemonade slush from Cosmic rays:
again stock image

J wasn't hungry and just ate a few fries.

2 QS credits

We didn't manage it all even though we shared.

We then went to Epcot specifically for 2 things firstly the popcorn bucket (maple popcorn from Canada)
OOP $10

A wanted the cotton candy from the China pavilion but the queue was 1 hour long so that will have to wait.

We got back and went to centre town.
It doesn't really cater for beige eaters lol.
I got the Tacos (this was tasty but a bit too spicy for me )

DH had burger and really enjoyed it:

The kids shared ours and had peperonni pizza:

They hated this (although we usually eat thin crusts).

I also had the tropical colada. I don't usually drink but this was gorgeous and DH had a Corona.

I offered them something else maybe some more nuggets lol but they were full so we came back.
3qs used.

We picked up our cups (they didn't have much choice of colours):

I know people say there is way too much food on the plan but there really is. All the meals had food left over as it is loads of food.

Total credits used today
8 QS credits
3 snack credits

We are going to HS today so now going to be a live report hopefully now I have caught up

Edited at 02:07 AM.
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List