Old 17 May 19, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Itinerary

I’ll go later into exactly what’s booked but here’s the main plan. I decided that while we could have done this same trip in a couple of days less, because the drive legs are fairly chunky we’d take a couple of days longer so it wasn’t too gruelling and we could keep the park and travel days separate in the main and try to do nice things on the way during the drives.

If I’d tightened the schedule by 2 days I now realise I probably could have saved @£250 a bit of a trade-off that I might do differently next time but I also didn’t want DD moaning all the way

Day 1 AM - drive to Folkestone, train to Calais, drive to Paris
Day 1 PM - visit mall near DLP and eat there, drive to Beautheil (East of Paris) for hotel check-in
Total drive time for day should be @5hrs and 270 miles split into 2-3 chunks

Day 2 - DLP park day with dinner at the Buffalo Bill wild west show
Day 3 - DLP park day

Day 4 AM - check out of Paris hotel, drive East and stop for lunch
Day 4 PM - visit to a spa (TBC) on route to Rust in Germany, check into Europa-Park campsite
Drive time for day should be @6 hrs and 330 miles in 2 sections

Day 5 Europa-park day
Day 6 Europa-park day

Day 7 AM - check out of campsite, drive back into France up towards Belgium, stop for lunch
Day 7 PM - visit to a spa (TBC) on route to Efteling, check into Efteling hotel
Drive time for day should be @6 hrs and 370 miles in 2 sections

Day 8 Efteling park day
Day 9 Efteling park day

Day 10 AM - check out of Efteling hotel, drive to Calais, Eurotunnel and drive home
Drive time for day should be @4:45 hrs and 250 miles in 2 sections
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List