View Single Post
Old 13 Aug 19, 08:28 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Derryfam View Post
Hi all.
1. Luggage. We are spending 2 weeks in Florida prior to the cruise meaning lots of luggage that’s not needed! Is there anywhere you can store this so not to take on board.
So if you are returning to a WDW hotel then you can according to reports store stuff with Bell Services however if not then no you would need to take with or pay for luggage storage service if there is one in Orlando.

2. Tips. Are we able to pay these prior to the holiday so there done and one less thing to think about?
You can add on enough Onboard Credit to cover the tips if you want to in advance by phoning and requesting to add OBC.

3. Palo. Me, hubby, mum & dad are going for an evening at Palo. Can this be paid for in advance. Also are chino style shorts and polo shirt acceptable and do me and mum need to dress up?
Again you could add enough OBC to cover this as well in advance but again can't strictly purchase in advance. Yes you need to dress up and for dinner shorts aren't accepted in Palo I believe.

4. Any other tips and tricks to make this a magical experience. We are doing the Halloween on the high seas

Thank you xx
Have fun and don't try to do everything! Choose a few "must dos" and then stick with these. I always end up rushing around for at least the first day and then settle into the groove.