View Single Post
Old 18 Jun 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post

I am going to comment by park.

Magic Kingdom: I think it is fine to try for 7DMT on first day, I have got it on a first day before now. But have a back up idea just in case. Later on, I think you are possibly "wasting" your pre-booked FP, Dumbo, Laughterfloor, Barnstormer you will probably be able to pick up on the day, you have little chance getting a repeat 7DMT on the day. I focus my MK bookings around the most popular rides, so the mountains, Peter Pan, maybe Buzz and yes I would book each more than once.

Hollywood Studios: Yes agree with the previous poster, there is very little chance of getting Slinky Dog on the second day of your trip, I couldn't get it until day six of my last trip in Feb. I would push this into the second week and also as PP mentioned you cannot pre-book Toy Story and Aliens.

Animal Kingdom: On your first AK day, I would make Expedition Everest a pre booked FP, if you think the children would do it, I would try to get Dinosaur as an extra one. On your second AK day, I wouldn't want to do Kali River Rapids first thing, you get absolutely drenched on it. Presumably you are going back to the hotel for a break before the MNSSHP, in which case, I would just do it at the end (well actually I wouldn't do it at all as we don't like it).

Epcot: Seems ok, although if the character meet is a tier 2, then I would try and get a tier 1 ride on that day, Spaceship Earth and Mission Space will be more easily got as an extra fp on the day.

Edited at 11:38 AM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List