Old 20 Sep 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Originally Posted by collybird View Post
It’s funny how the weather was Florida-esque for you.

Ratatouille really is a great ride, it’s is what Disney is all about for me, accessible for all. I think it’s going to be a huge hit in World Showcase.

Glad you managed to dodge RC Racers, that is a terrifying ride.

I really like Parachute Drop, compare it to Tower of Terror for me please. I hadn’t thought about how TOT feels ‘safer’ because your feet are on the ground.

I did not know that RnRC had gone! What is going in its place? Is it being re-themed or razored?

I wonder how many masks have been lost on coasters!

I think I’d have definitely cried at PhilharMagic, it’s one of my favourite attractions.

Nachos and Chicken Wings, Kate is a girl after my own heart. The hot dogs at Casey’s look really good too.

We really missed a fridge in the room in DLP.
It really was hot, very Floridian, although less rain than we are used it Florida.

The difference between Parachute drop and Tower of Terror for me is that I'm fearful of slipping under the bar or that the ride will go tech, not stop on the way down and my ankles will be shattered as we crash into the ground, both of which frankly are ridiculous. Neither of these problems exist on Tower of Terror as you're inside a small room with a solid floor and on a solid seat. The Tower of Terror drops are more intense and your bottom leaves the seat and you feel it in your belly. It's a very similar experience to turbulence on a plane. I love Tower of Terror and would happily ride it multiple times, whereas I'm scared on Parachute Drop and if I can avoid it I will! I know it's crazy and totally irrational.

Rock and Rollercoaster is apparently getting an Iron Man overlay. They are building a Marvel themed expansion to the park that is supposed to be opening in 2021. They are also in the process of building Frozen land too which is slated to open in 2023 I think this is an immersive Arendelle village, castle, shops and restaurant experience. So the Studios park has very few attractions at the moment.

It was a pain that we didn't have a fridge in the room as It would have been nice to have a cold drink.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List