View Single Post
Old 12 Sep 19, 04:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Redrach1903 View Post
I am so happy you got Slinky! It's such a fab ride, we loved it!

Gutted you didn't get FoP. Will you queue for it though? It really can't be missed!

I am quite jel you are getting to see Galaxy's Edge! I think it'll be super cool, even if it would all go over my head!

Loving all of Charlie's entertainment! I am sure he will be thoroughly occupied!

That countdown is looking bloody marvelous!

xxx
I am hoping that we might be able to get on FoP through the standby line later on in the day, the queues haven't been too crazy as of late so I'm staying optimistic!

I am getting really excited for Galaxy's Edge, I will not understand a thing about it but it still looks super cool!

Haha I have been thinking about my own in-flight entertainment today... and at lunch I bought myself a colouring book! Just hoping Charlie doesn't think he can come in scribbling all over my pretty patterns!

Originally Posted by JanetteP View Post
No worries, hope you manage to get one. I'll hang onto it for now - it's for 6.40 and we have a reservation for the gourmet burgers at Restaurantosaurus at 7.25, so we'll hopefully make it.
Oh yes you should definitely try and make it... sounds like a perfect evening to me!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List