View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by xuntitledx View Post
We had a very long wait for the Magical Express on our first trip a couple of weeks back, assumed that was usual but it didn’t make us any less peeved by it. Particularly after a very long travel day already.

Of course we could have paid for an Uber direct but why should we? I expect better service as we have already paid for it.
It’s no different to a European package, wait endlessly for the last few off the flight to get to the coach (or worse a second flight to arrive) and then stop at every other hotel before your own or jump in a cab.
The service you have paid for is a shared transfer , possibly indirect from MCO to your resort. Disney make no promises about the time it will take as it’s subject to lots of variables. I quite like the fact there are other options so if it’s not it’s customary short line I can choose to wait it out or choose an alternative. For an excessively long wait I’d be speaking to Guest Services for recompense though once in resort.
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List