View Single Post
Old 6 Nov 19, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Milpston
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ChrisS View Post
Hi Mil - I recommend going out with Bruce, leave it to him he knows what he’s doing and will take you to some super places, you will see masses of marine life and birds on the water, he’s substantially cheaper than other Capt’s who charge much more. If you look at the link I posted about Bruce, you can see his 21 foot double the bimini pontoon boat, it’s very comfortable. He recommends you take plenty of drink and sunblock, he has a huge cool box so take a bag of ice to keep your drinks/picnic very cold. We believe you see a lot more and enjoy the whole experience much better if you have a captain, who knows the waters and is fully licensed, operating the boat

I can’t remember who it was, I had a message from another Dibber to say they’d gone out with Bruce and had a superb time.
Chris, thank you. I will have a proper look at his website now that the Wife and I are off together this evening. I think I have found the villa we want. I just can't get the idea of me driving the boat and having it docked at the villa for a few days out of my head.
I do think you're right though maybe the reality wouldn't be quite as easy as the dream Maybe I'll see if he will do a discount to be at our beck and call for 2-3 days which would work out similar..ish cost

*edit* I haven't had a chance to have a proper look at he website yet but I'm guessing early pre-booking is a must. What happens in cases of adverse weather? That would be my main concern with hiring our won boat and if the weather is bad we have basically burnt the money.
August 2021 - Anthem of the seas UK mini cruise Trip report *completed*
Vegas/LA Aug 22 - Trip Report In Progress

Edited at 05:48 PM.
Milpston is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List