View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 20, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDose
Serious Dibber

There are SO many Disney vloggers these days, that it's getting ridiculous. The problem is that most are doing the same kind of vlogging and as a result, there's very little content that's original.

I started with Tim Tracker many many years ago and have followed him ever since. I believe they're still the No.1 Disney/Universal vloggers in Orlando, but Disney have recently severed ties with them regarding some very old vlogs that were deemed inappropriate. But as their content has always been a mixture of Disney and Universal, I doubt that this development will reduce their YouTube subscription numbers.

The only other vlogger I like to watch is Paging Mr Morrow, as his content is not just Park related. However, I've never sent money to any vlogger or even a Superchat to a live streamer.

Live streaming seems to be increasing in popularity and I must admit that I did watch a lot of it during lock down, purely as escapism. I found myself watching That Crazy Disney Lady, ResortTV 1, Cory Meets World, Tom Does Disney and WDW News Today. But again there's only so many times you can watch people walking around Disneyworld and enjoying rides before it starts getting old.

Edited at 12:58 PM.
DisneyDose is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List