View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 20, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess_Mel View Post
Ebbsfleet and Ashford are not opening yet and they didnt know when they would be...we managed to find the Eurostar agent information and apparently you can use the south eastern trains to go into st pancreas where the only service is running to and from... we only found this out as they changed our seats...No good for us as we booked particular seats because of my disability and they can't change the seats as they can't change any booking where the station wasn't open apparently... total nightmare and it just seems everything was telling us not to go lol! Lots of tears this afternoon but practically dealing with all the cancellation parts now xx
Omg! I've had the same issue with Eurostar! Pointed out that they managed to change our seats while the station is closed! Lol!

I chose specific seats to help with my Mum's (hidden) disability, and also paid for Premier. They said the station manager can help on the day, or it can be sorted when the station reopens.

I also said that as they're selling seats still, someone could book a seat which is more suitable for us, which is unfair as we booked on release day! Also got moved off a table for two. 😡
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List