View Single Post
Old 18 Aug 20, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Sarryb
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Princess_Mel View Post
It's really awful isn't it? We booked a table for 2 and they moved us into seats where I cannot get in and out easily at all with my crutches, and in the middle of the coach when I need to pop to the loo at least twice a journey, and away from the disabled toilet! (MS and a totally knackered leg full of metal now from an accident a few years ago...) We also booked premium and they told us there was nothing they could do at all - kind of a polite "tough"... I think Eurostar are annoyed they had to do refunds and moving as in march we were told tough and our loss... and then suddenly changed plans when the media got involved... this is hard on everyone, they don't need to be so rude as we have found
They had to issue a refund to me for a May trip, cos I banged on at them. Myself and my friend were meant to be going, and we both work in different nursing homes, so it's difficult to match up annual leave, so couldn't commit to be able to rebook within their time frame.

Used Resolver, not sure if it was that which helped, but I was just relentless with saying I didn't want a voucher. So in the end they refunded fully.

P.S You literally booked the exact same as me, with the table, exit, toilet, all right there... now seats next to each other, making it difficult. The lady on the phone asked if only one seat needed moving. 😂😂 But she was also baffled and had to email a supervisor to find out why she couldn't even move our seats. She emailed me the next day to tell us exactly what you've also been told. X

Edited at 05:46 PM.
Sarryb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List