Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Goloulen View Post
i haver read the above post

thank-you

in order to avoid posting in banned subjects
am i right in thinking all posts relating to
Tipping
kids taking holidays when off school
etc are banned or are you just asking for 'posters' to be mindful of causing upset on these topics

also there have been posts lately about large groups of foreign travellers ruining peoples experiences in the parks.

I deem these to be racist as they 'describe' the persons country of origin (which isn't necessary, it is enough to describe them as large groups of students, the description of nationality isn't really needed) and am very offended by them i did expect these to be moderated closely too as they are aimed at particular cultures.
don't know if you were referring to my post as I was the one above you? but as far as I'm aware tipping posts are not on the banned list, whereas taking kids out of school posts are on the list.

As to your other comments, I think they're covered by the new rules: if you find something distasteful then you really should report it, because the mods don't have eyes in the back of their heads and can't act if concerns haven't been raised with them.
mossyflossy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List