View Single Post
Old 8 Aug 22, 02:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

Golf

DH and DS16 were up at 6 this morning 🥱 in order to be on the golf course for seven. They got a bit of a shock when they got there as they were told that they had to go round with another pair. Fortunately for them, the other pair realising that DH and DS16 were not that great soon ditched them and they were left in peace to try and complete the course. I was in shock at how much it cost. $170😱

DS13 and I had a more leisurely start to the day.
Pancakes and fruit for breakfast.

And more pool time for us. This is the most pool time I’ve had on an Orlando holiday I think. I am enjoying the more relaxed pace of things but also feel like I’m missing out at the same time.

Five hours later, the boys returned feeling quite proud of themselves. They hadn’t crashed the golf cart and they’d managed to complete the course.

Advocado and houmous bagel for lunch with a glass of wine.

We spent the day playing games in the pool and I even sneaked in an afternoon snoozy (probably helped by the wine).

This evening we ventured out. We tried Cheesecake Factory but there was an hours wait and no one was up for that so we headed to Olive Garden. I do like the one on I. Drive.
Soup and salad to start but no breadsticks! Not even a mention of breadsticks.

Pondering the breadstick situation, I had to ask the server whether we should have had breadsticks with our soup/salad and she said yes but they didn’t have any then. A quick peruse of other tables told me that everyone else got their breadsticks. She said she could bring me some but I’d eaten my main and didn’t want them by this point. I think she just forgot. 😅 DS13 was mortified that I’d even asked. 😅😅

We are now having an early ish night ready for Hollywood Studios tomorrow. I’m so excited! Galaxy’s Edge and Toy Story Land are both new additions since our last visit!
Rac20 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List