View Single Post
Old 5 Nov 19, 04:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Silvercat
Imagineer

Another thing - cockroaches in the USA are far more common than over here. In the UK they tend to appear in unsavoury restaurants or takeaway places, or homes that aren't cleaned. Over there they are more prevalent - I was in the shower in a villa once, I groped beside me for the soap and when I turned to look at what I was actually reaching for, it was a HUGE red cockroach! (Just FYI, they don't lather up as well as soap …..) The villa was spotlessly clean, this thing had just snuck in from outside, so one dead cockroach on the floor isn't a good reason to complain!

This family are clearly serial attention seekers, and like being in the press. If I was Disney, I would ban them from staying in their resorts in the future. Or at least red-flag the family name so that the next time they book, they are alerted to the possibility of false claims.

I've just checked our upcoming stay at CBR and I have paid £175 per night, so I have no idea how they paid that much, either!