View Single Post
Old 9 Nov 19, 12:00 AM  
Link to this Post
Geordie Al
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rachv38 View Post
Thanks did Disney this year for 3 weeks so thought we'd try universal but may end up doing Disney again too. As we have a suite thought we'd have breakfast in room and then make sandwiches up etc for parks and then get a meal later on. Would you say $100 a day will be ok for main meal for 4 of us? We've paid £4900 Flying from Doncaster which I thought was a good price for Aug but others seem to think it's too much. I'm just pleased to be going back. Are the main shops not far away? Sorry for all questions.
No problem at all.
Endless Summer is where the old Wet n Wild used to be so you are at the top end of I Drive. There are a number of restaurants within a 5 minute walk or so. If you have hired a car then the world is your oyster. The I drive Outlets are just up the road as well. There is a Walmart on Turkey Lake Road which is a 10 minute drive away.
For the cost of a meal out for four, depending on where you go, $100 should be fine as most main courses seem to retail between $15-$20 on average.
And finally if you are happy with the price you paid for the holiday do not let anyone persuade you otherwise. For what its worth, I think a package holiday to Orlando in the school holidays from a regional airport for £4900 seems reasonable to me.
Look forward to it and enjoy the planning!