View Single Post
Old 14 Jul 19, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Glad you enjoyed the park, it is breathtakingly beautiful I think. Some lovely photos of you all too, love your daffodil yellow top! 🥰

Looking forward to tomorrow’s post, we didnt do Trogir. You did well to manage the buses etc, we got picked up at our hotel, and then in the park by bus when we went. Krka is so worth a visit.
Thank you, I do love yellow 😀 .

We were pleased we caught buses as it gave us more freedom. As we took a slow pace through Krka, I felt an organised bus would be a bit rushed for us. I would do it the same way again but not prebook a certain bus company. We got to the bus stop at 4.30 and there was a bus with space on it ready to go to Split, but we couldn’t get on as it wasn’t the one we’d booked which was so frustrating.

We are hoping to get Trogir day written and posted this week before we set off on our next adventure to Vietnam 😀 There will be a couple of weeks break then, but we will complete the trip report this summer I promise 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List