Thread: FoP vs SR
View Single Post
Old 14 Nov 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by vampiress88 View Post
But if you are a thrill seeker then it’s pretty but boring.
It’s more like a boat through a themed village. There’s really not much to it and for me not something I would do again. Nor would I want to wait for something like that.

I can’t wait for fop. I am hoping my 5 year old will enjoy it too. She loved big coasters like everest.
Star Wars is not my cup of tea and the ride hasn’t had the greatest reviews but as both will be open when we go then we will be going to it. Just cos I like to have done all the rides at least once, I think both kids will be able to ride and they might enjoy it more than us too.

Also don’t get why people who like fop wouldn’t do hulk etc.
It always seems to me that there are the coaster/adrenaline junkie type and then the slow theme type.
You either like exiting rides or you don’t and I would have assumed from what people say that fop is exciting.
But that’s just a very narrow black and white kinda guess on people. There my be loads that also fit into lots of different categories.
Suppose you never really know. It’s all personal and at least at Disney there really is something for everyone
I love FoP, I also enjoy coasters such as hulk and I think that Na’vi River is a beautiful ride. l wouldn’t use my prebookable Tier 1 fastpass on it but we headed there during EMH and picked up several additional FP for it on the day on the last trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List