View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 19, 04:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Ok so here goes! We started our check out day with 9 quick services and 23 snack credits!

We packed up and head to AK at 9.30, rode FOP then straight into Satu’li canteen and ordered chicken and beef bowl with noodles and black bean on the side plus fountain drink. 1 QS 8 to go...

Very nice and just a little taster! We then rode Everest and headed to our main meal Yak and Yeti. We ordered the honey chicken, teriyaki beef, hot dog and SC of 2 chicken fried rice and 1 fries. 3 QS and 3 SC. 5 QS left and 20 SC left.

The kids then wanted some more chicken fried rice so we got another 2 using up 2 more SC bringing us down to 18!

We then went back to Pandora as Jacob wanted one of those banshees which will probably live in the cupboard forever more but we declined mousekeeping and gained a $60 gift card so it only cost us an extra $4!

We headed out of AK and down to Disney Springs to release us of some of those snack credits and to Wolfgang puck for an other late lunch/early tea. We were due to check into the villa at 4.

We started off at ghirardelli and got 2 of these gold tins which you fill yourself with pic n mix chocolate squares. It was 1 for $12.95 or 2 for $22 for 1 you would need to use 3SC but for 2 it was 4 SC so obviously we went for the 4.

It stated that these tins you could fill approximately 15 chocolate squares in them. Well challenge accepted I got 36 in 1 tin 😂😂

4SC credits used, 14 remain.

We then headed into goofy candy company, we got various create your own Krispy treats, some mickey massive cookies, Dave got a cake and some fudge. 9 SC used to transfer to the villa. 5 remain.

We then headed to Wolfgang puck for something to eat. When we got there dave and the kids all moaned that they weren’t hungry and why was I always trying to make them eat 😂😂🙈! We decided to go get our luggage from Coronado and head to the villa early as we knew there had been no guests before us.

We were at the villa for 3 where dave sorted luggage and I went to Aldi and Walmart for bits for the villa. Not lots just bread, milk, cereal, cheese, ham, some crisps, drinks, water, etc. $70 later.

At 6.30 we drove back to Disney Springs still sporting 5 QS and 5 SC. We got in Wolfgang puck turkey club sandwich, half rotisserie chicken, margarita pizza and rigatoni bolognese, a corona and 3 sodas, plus a side of mc and cheese for a SC. 4 QS used 1SC used. 1QS remains, 4SC remain.

Next up ice cream for pudding at our fave ghirardelli again. Dave and Jacob rocky road, Evan and I cookie dough.

So 4 SC used we had officially used all SC but we still had 1 QS remaining! We discussed getting a blaze pizza to take home to the villa but none of us could be bothered walking all the way over. Dave suggested to just swap for 3 snacks at goofys candy co so the 3 lads went off and used the final QS on 2 more Krispy treats and 1 chocolate fudge!

So there we go all Disney dining plan credits used. It is more than enough food. For us personally it’s far too much. Maybe because we swapped a lot of our drinks for snacks in deluxe resorts but these are so much nicer places to eat in.

Personally I’m looking forward to the next week to eat less food 🙈 I’ll do a bit of a round up tomorrow for the dining plan including best meals and snacks.

Thanks everyone for following along with the Disney side of the holiday. Next up offsite, and probably a lot less food!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List