View Single Post
Old 16 May 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Segdude
Very Serious Dibber

Segdude's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Gemski View Post
Can I ask how you got the refund? I've tried to get a change of flight but they won't budge saying they don't change or refund if not s flex ticket. Ive pointed out that they have made amendments to numerous peoples bookings but they are denying this
I found out about the change to Hi-Fly here on the DIBB on a Sunday morning, about 28th April. The first thing I did was check with Virgin if they had seats in PE, which is what we usually travel and had booked with Norwegian. They had seats available for our dates so we held that booking page open on one PC and contacted Norwegian via chat on another. I did not request a refund, I just said that I had booked with them purely to try and ease my daughters travel sickness and autism. I asked the operator what my options were and he went away to check. Ten minutes later he said we could change our dates (not possible) or have a full refund.
As an aside, we booked with Virgin, at an extra cost of, I think £93 a person, but due to a later flight time we no longer need the hotel the night before, saving £313 Plus, we get the additional Virgin Airmiles that now gives me a free flight in economy for next year. So al in all I think I'm slightly better off.

Y'all take care
Nick
Segdude is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List