Thread: Smelly cat!
View Single Post
Old 24 Jan 20, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Cocobean121
Imagineer

I’ve got a very big, very fluffy long haired cat, he’s also disabled, hit by a car ten years ago and has a serious limp, some paralysis in this back and tail, so handling him is tricky. He tries his best to clean himself but he does get knotty and his fur is like Velcro and everything (including poop) sticks to him.

He smelt very bad about a year ago, I think he didn’t even want to clean himself he was so bad, so we fetched the old baby bath down from the loft, put warm water in, not very deep, then gave him a quick wash with a little cat shampoo and rinsed him well, no, he didn’t like it, but was better than I thought he would be, I then wrapped him up in fluffy towels and got as much damp off him as poss, then left him to it, he was soooo happy after that and managed to keep himself clean from then on.

Easter 2011 Legacy Park Villa fl. Aug/Sept 2013 Thousand Oaks Villa fl. April 2015 Lake Wilson Preserve Villa fl. May 2017 the sanctuary, West Haven villa Fl.
October 2019 Pier 60 & Highlands Reserve villa fl
May 2020 endless summer and Aventura
Cocobean121 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List