View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 16, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Stewboy
Imagineer

The dining room proudly presents...
It was now our favourite time of the day…. dinner time! We didn’t have far to go as tonight we were in Lumiere’s and it was our favourite menu too - the French Dinner. We entered the restaurant and were led to our table. Ashley, Pete and Hayley were already there (not their real names remember ) - Hayley and Isabella were very pleased to see each other; Hayley had a magic wand which she let Isabella have a play with. Isabella tried to return Hayley’s ring from last night but Hayley said that she had actually given, rather than lent it to her. The two girls were very cute at dinner times

Jo and I decided to start dinner off with a Double Crowned cocktail: Crown Royal, Chambord, Cointreau, Cranberry Juice, Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice. It was delicious. Then to eat we ordered the following:

Jo & me: Gaston’s Escargot Gratinée / French onion soup / Herb-crusted roasted rack of lamb / Grand Marnier soufflé

I neglected to make a note of what Isabella had, but let’s assume it was mac and cheese although it could have been a burger. I guess we’ll never know!

Jo and her Double Crowned cocktail

Isabella's water

Escargot

French onion soup

Herb-crusted roasted rack of lamb

Soufflé

Sorcerer Isabella

We then finished dinner off with a cup of coffee before dropping Isabella off with Hayley at the Oceaneer’s Lab, before heading to the Disney Vacation Planning desk to try and book another cruise - we had our eye on a Bahamian cruise to tag onto the end of our 2017 WDW trip. Unfortunately there was too much of a queue so we headed down to the shops instead where Jo bought an exclusive Disney Cruise Line Pandora charm for her bracelet and a Chip (from Beauty & the Beast) mug.

Jo's Pandora charm

We received a message on the Wave Phone (think Nokia circa 1999) from the club saying that Isabella wanted picking up. We headed back but when Jo went in to get her Isabella was playing happily - Hayley was nowhere in sight - so we left her to it and popped to Keys for a drink. Jo ordered a vodka and cranberry and I had a Captain Morgan’s spiced rum and diet coke. It was nice and relaxing although it wasn’t long until we got yet another message for Isabella to be picked up. This time we thought she probably meant it as it was getting on for 9 o’clock. We finished our drinks and made our way back to the kid’s club where I found her once again happily playing on the iPads in the Oceaneer’s Lab. This time I made it clear it was time to leave. It later transpired that what she had actually been trying to tell the CMs on both occasions, was that she wanted to go the other kid’s club - the Oceaneer’s Club. She had forgotten that she could get there herself via the connecting corridor so we explained it to her so that next time she’d know what to do.

Drinkies

Love this wallpaper

Leaving the club we rejoined Jo. Isabella got upset because she wanted to go to the Oceaneer’s Club still but it was too late and time for her bed - she was obviously tired.

Back at the room Jo gave her a bath while I did the coffee run. I also bought back some snacks - a hot dog and some chicken tenders - as we were feeling peckish…. as I said earlier we were well and truly in cruise mode now

Isabella went straight to sleep after her bath and Jo and I watched the rest of Deadpool (great film by the way) on the iPad before going to sleep at about 12.

Next stop: Ålesund

Tonight's towel animal - a bear (?)

Day 3 by Isabella

Edited at 12:26 PM.
Stewboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List