View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 16, 03:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Just reading what you get up to in a day makes me tired so I'm not surprised your tired another good day.

Joan
I keep thinking I will have a quieter day but never manage it! Even going home I will gave to hit the ground running as it is my DD's birthday party!

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
The door would have slipped out of my control, too.

The pizza's making me hungry - and I won't ask what you had before the avocado sandwich!

Shame you found the tower experience a bit sterile, I always think they need to remember the individual experience and not just efficient management for the staff.

Lots more places and lots more steps today. You'll need another holiday to recover.
Well I am off to NYC in 6 weeks with the family. Not sure the kids will be up for my bootcamp of steps

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Wow! So many different sights to see in one place Mel! Looks so amazing, its making me want to leave now! I love the look of the Brickfields area, so colourful... your breakfast looks fantastic today, a good upgrade! I think you need that to do the steps you are doing, you must have lost tons of weight on this trip?!
I don't know about the weight loss - would be nice as I need it a bit

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
A whole lot of walking again Mel, but the photos from the top of the towers are worth it. Shame about your first attempt at lunch! The Indian area looks beautiful. I'm so loving your report.
Thanks! I am really enjoying KL. Certainly is different to our usual Canadian trips!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List