View Single Post
Old 6 Apr 17, 03:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Sounds like you had a great morning in the desert

Joan
It was sich an experience to actually be in the desert! We were lucky though it wasn't too hot!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Thats annoying hanging about for no shows, grrrr.
What a different kind of excursion, looks fun. I wouldnt be co ordinated or brave enough to try it though !
Ah, too much food choice , I feel your pain, I had a bit of an indecision meltdown in Panera Bread - Andy was like , oh for goodness sake, pick something.. so I left in the end and was then starving !
busy busy busy . You must be shattered
I think I need another holiday! At least I have the weekend to recover though the boys are off to see Bruno Mars in Montpellier on Saturday so not much rest for them!

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
The desert trip looks brilliant, although like you I wouldn't be trying the sand boarding. I also like the look of your afternoon tea - yum. I'd imagine the Skyfall music with the fountains at night would be really dramatic.
I thoroughly recommend the desert trip - it was about 55 euros each which I felt was a bargain!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List