View Single Post
Old 27 Feb 18, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Err I double checked the Starbucks sign even with your clue I'm not getting it either. Maybe I will need to come back tomorrow. Given that you live in France I'm not surprised your French is too good for most of their classes.

Ok, I've just gone back to the Starbucks photo again and I'm still not sure what is wrong!
I don’t really mind about the course - it is making me think about what I say which is a good thing! Quite a few would like some grammar lessons though too!

For Starbucks - what does the English sign say? Not just Starbucks but Starbucks ******!
This one is in French but we use the French word in one context when there are two translatiobs of the French word into English! As clear as mud

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List