View Single Post
Old 28 Aug 18, 08:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Your beach definitely looks more peaceful. Your food looks really delicious.
I am so happy we were where we were! I think being in Hampton Beach proper would have been a bit too much!

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A lovely day

Joan
It was

Originally Posted by OB1LukeLucas View Post
Mmmm...ice cream!
Indeed! We haven’t touched ice cream since we came back after all that we had while on holiday!

Originally Posted by WileyCoyote View Post
Great day . The beaches look very nice and although I don’t like fish your lunch did look good! Lol at the matching jackets, that’s priceless.
Not surprised at tired peeps all the travel , sea and sun. I’m worn out just reading ...
Lunch was delicious! The matching jackets just shows how ling we have been married

Originally Posted by jocat View Post
It sounds like you picked your location well, staying closer to the nicer beach.

I love simple dinners on holiday. It’s things like that which makes staying in an apartment really appealing - I love the extra living space and I struggle to eat out all the time. I know it’s not everyone’s idea of perfect holiday accommodation, but it works for me.
With F who can be challenging foodwise, being able to cook is a must for a 3 week trip!

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List