View Single Post
Old 19 Mar 07, 05:23 PM  
Link to this Post
jdybnsn
Imagineer

Wow that looks fantastic Angel ...is it a DCL basket or one of Shirley's ('The Perfect Gift' Company) baskets ?

I had 2 ordered from Shirley for the kids, but they were put on the Disney Magic by mistake (we were on the Disney Wonder !).

Luckily, they were a surprise, so the kids were non the wiser ...I think it was the first time this had ever happened to Shirley and her team, and she was really upset about it ...probably more upset than me actually !

Nevermind, I'm hoping to surprise my DH-to-be with one next time ...what did you have put in yours if you don't mind me asking ?

**GOLD CASTAWAY CAY MEMBERS !**Feb2002- I Drive Feb2004- PORS Feb2006 -Regal Palms/4 Night Disney Wonder Feb2008- Reunion /Disney Magic Western/Omni@CG Feb2010 - Reunion/Disney Magic Eastern/Hammock Beach PalmCoast July2010- Disney Magic 8 Night Dover-Barcelona July2011 Disney Magic10 Night Med.Feb2012-Anna Maria Island/Disney Dream X2/Hyatt GC. May 2014 Disney Fantasy Eastern
jdybnsn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List