View Single Post
Old 23 Aug 19, 08:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Wow, I'm properly impressed with you two I thought I was good for going on hulk twice this trip, with a day off in between

My DH mentioned the secret menu songs on RRR, but at the time I was doing my best to channel someone who actually enjoys the ride but now I'm thinking wow he actually did a teeny bit of research! For what it's worth I only managed RRR once but I did pick out a song before clamping my eyes shut tight. I picked KC and the sunshine band. I don't really recall much of the song. Have you seen Jimmy Fallon going round RRR while waiting for race through New York? He does a really good impression of me as he's saying "oh my god" repeatedly over and over, my parents were glad they hadn't given it a go when they saw his ride through video.

Xx
I'm not sure I could do it now a days!

DH researching Florida stuff, wow. He'll have a secret song picked out for next year.

That Jimmy Fallon video is hilarious. Did you buy yours? I bought the one of me and ds doing our first ever ride at Easter, the fact that I'm singing saves anyone being able to lip read any bad language that might have otherwise been coming out my mouth.