View Single Post
Old 3 Nov 19, 09:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Colette-S
Bon viveur and shopaholic

Colette-S's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Pixiedust40 View Post
Sorry slow replying Colette, I took the kids out for the day and have finally sat down. I know it came and went so fast... although I would happily go again this weekend if I had the chance lol (wishful thinking)

They didn’t do club rooms but they may change that in the future maybe as it seemed they were still trying various ideas out.
Breakfast was in HK and it was buffet , but then on Sunday they changed it to A La Carte service instead and then came round afterwards to see which we preferred etc... so it seemed like they are trying things out as they go.

On Saturday evening when we went out someone bought my handbag it’s very own table lol... I have never had this before (I’m clearly not posh enough to have this in my everyday life 😂 lol). It did make me think I’ve got to treat myself to a new evening bag worthy of its own table
Heidi can you remember how many restaurants were open and were they all covered by half board? Friend has found a really good deal and she is thinking about CP
Colette-S is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List