Thread: How much tv?
View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 19, 10:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

How much tv?

I just wondered how much tv everyone watches, and how everyone watches tv now?

I’m not a big tv watcher, I get bored with it. We mainly watch Sky, but record most things to watch when we like. I tend to watch after 8pm for a couple of hours, maybe more on the weekend. I never watch daytime tv or even turn the tv on in the daytime.

I like American dramas like Ray Donavon, Walking Dead, the Chicago programmes, travel and wildlife programmes and a few entertainment shows like Strictly and Graham Norton Show. I’m not a fan of reality shows like Love Island or I’m a Celebrity (but I do like The Apprentice)

We do have Netflix but we don’t watch it enough and I’m never sure how to find programmes we would enjoy on there, we did enjoy Umbrella Academy and the Jack Whitehall Travel’s with my Father series.

My DH watches far more tv than I do, he’s a fan of the survival type of shows such as Alaskan Bush People (which I hate) and will watch the news channels for hours

What’s everyone else’s tv loves, hates and habits? Does anyone want to recommend a tv show to me based on my favourites? Or is there a must see tv show anyone would recommend to everyone?

Edited at 12:24 AM.
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List