View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 16, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Tink75
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Silvercat View Post
Now I'm worried about Salon Mickey - I'm also a shareholder. What have you read about changes?
Sorry, getting my wires crossed - it's the Founders Club they have plans for - to make into a gourmet restaurant I believe (which to me doesn't make sense when CG is just below?).

I still think Salon Mickey will go eventually - it's just not sustainable - they are clearly needing every euro they can squeeze out of people .

Have to say, just had a look on Tripadvisor and there are one or two people blaming this change on people taking more than they should at breakfast (was actually called thieving in some posts). I suppose it was inevitable. The party line seems to be it's to bring it in line with all other Disney resorts.

I know I sound like a broken record, but didn't they want DLRP to be different - it was meant to be a European park! It wasn't meant to carbon copy the other parks. Most holidays in Europe include breakfast... it mirrors the offerings around the locations. I know there are many who want to have DLRP like the US parks though!
Tink75 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List