View Single Post
Old 25 Sep 19, 01:51 AM  
Link to this Post
princess-momo
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile Day 2 - animal kingdom!

So, our day started off at 7.00am. got up, suncreamed up (me and my OH have been using ultrasun sports gel factor 30 and it's been awesome. Kids have factor 50 ultrasun) and we were out the door to the bus for about 8. Loving bus arrival and estimated journey time on MDE now. so useful for people planning to get somewhere for the first time and not sure on how long it'll take.

Anyway, off to animal kingdom for our tusker house breakfast. Food was fab as always but we only had Mickey come around to our table. The kids weren't too bothered but not seeing the rest.

After getting to the point of looking 8month on with a food baby! We wondered down to Pandora. This place always takes your breath away. It's so pretty! We were killing time before our daughter got to meet the otter keepers 😁

11am rolled around and we were met at the otter grotto by 2 keepers. We were completely surprised when we were invited back to the otter enclosure and got to see the otters get their 2nd breakfast! They kept sticking their wee hands out the cage and the mumma otter was rearranging the furniture haha! Wee girl was so excited seeing the otters so close! The keepers loved her ears too and even took a picture of them to show the other keepers 😁

After this we headed up towards expedition Everest... Wee boy got all the way to the front of the line but changed his mind... So looked like I was going this one solo. I didn't manage to get on in 2017 but this year I'm so glad I did! Loved it. Didn't realise the g-force on this. Felt like an elephant sitting on my head haha the ride photo is pretty funny too. I'm all arm pit!

We done it's tough to be a bug and the kids HATED it. Like, crying and clutching me like they were about to tumble to their doom. They were being little mentalists though; funny seeing other parents going through the same thing. We headed over to dinosaur but Daugher complained the whole time saying she didn't like it, didn't want to go on, it's scary etc etc... Well her tune totally changed after she got off. She even wanted to go on again but it was almost time for flight of passage

5.20 rolls in and we got in the queue. Man I didn't know what to expect from this ride but oh man it's stunning. I was lost for words. Kids really enjoyed it too. Thankfully I've fastpassed for our 2nd animal kingdom day next week hehe.

So now I'm currently sitting in bed after having another yummy flat bread pizza while the kids and their dad are at the pool.

Rest day tomorrow; yummy Boma breakfast and then the springs and Artsmiths for dinner. Yum yum yum!

Steps: 15,000
princess-momo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List