View Single Post
Old 22 Mar 18, 07:19 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by minimacka View Post
Your holiday sounds fab, Ellen's stardust is so good if the queues are not that big try to go you wont be disappointed. We visited the crown of SOL, its a lot of steps to visit a tiny space with a few tiny windows, yes we can say we did it but we didn't think it was worth it tbh. We are going back again in October but only for 3 nights 2 full days this time, last time we managed to fit all our "wish list" places in apart from Katz deli which we will be definitely doing this time. We also visited Grimaldis and it was lovely, we hope to visit Julianians this time to compare the 2.
We also have visited AMI which is a lovely chilled island with pelicans flying around the beach and manatees swimming in the sea.
Hi there thank you for reading. We cannot wait for New York! We will definitely visit Ellen's at some point, if its too busy for dinner we'll maybe try breakfast.
Oh that's good to hear about the SoL, I'm hoping the pedestal will still give us great views.
I really hope we fit as much in as possible but I'm sure we need a repeat visit, it's so hard to fit everything in that we all want to do!
We visited AMI for 3 nights last year and just fell in love with the place, we knew we wanted at least a week there this year. I can't wait to get back to paradise

IG - alicialanesmith
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List