View Single Post
Old 10 Jun 19, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
400ixl
Imagineer

What time of day are you transferring between Hollywood and Anaheim? If in the evening then Uber should be fine.

If you are only doing Hollywood / Universal and things in the near vicinity then you could Uber / Lyft / Taxi etc around that area.

Depending where in Anaheim you are staying you probably won't need a car there at all if just doing Disney.

Public transport wise, if you have a small amount that you can easily handle by your group, the best option is the LA Metro Red Line Subway to Union Station, and then either Metrolink (Commuter Train) or Amtrak to the Fullerton or Anaheim Station. Then either Taxi / Uber etc to Anaheim or a bus. There is also the 704 bus. Public transport will take over 2.5 hours at best though.

Private transfer wise you are probably looking at $150 or more I would have thought.

Personally I'd have a car, especially for siteseeing around North LA, but if you are only doing Hollywood, Warner Bros, Universal for example, then I'd use Uber to get anround and transfer to Anaheim.
400ixl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List