Restaurant Reviews: 13

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 344
Guidebook Reviews: 8
Assorted Updates

Another massive gap between updates so here are a few:

Autograph Books

We had nothing planned for the afternoon quite a few Sunday's ago and it was raining, so Madison and Kaley asked if they could make their autograph books. We got the books we had bought a few weeks ago from WH Smiths, which were (I think) £4.99 each

Along with the sharpies

And all the stickers I still had leftover from my holiday scrapbooking

I had them write the names of the characters they wanted to do on post its, then had them both stick them in the books in alphabetical order

They had already made lists before doing the post its. They then went through each page and wrote the characters name on the relevant page

After a break for dinner and showers, they then got on with choosing stickers for each page

It didn't take them too long to get this all done and they were soon finished

The only pages we couldn't do were Eeyore and Piglet as we didn't have any stickers with these characters on. I'm hoping I'll be able to pick some up cheaply enough online.

Reveal

I think I promised the reveal of how we told the girls about the holiday ages ago.

How we told the girls was all Phil's idea. He spent some time putting together a quiz, with each correct answer having a picture next to it. They then needed to use a cypher to work out which letter each picture answer was. It also told them where to put the correct letter in the grid they had.

Here's a couple of the question sheets

There were 23 questions in total.

They took it in turns answering them, then using the cypher to see what letter they needed and where it needed to go in their grid. As you can see, Phil hadn't left any spaces on the grid so it wasn't immediately obvious to them what words were being spelled out.

Once they had answered all the questions and had all the letters in the grid, we asked them what it said. It took Madison a couple of attempts and then she read it out

And then seemed to realise what she had just said

They were both so excited and wanted to know where, when, who else, etc.

Sorry it has taken so long to share this, we did this not long after booking last year, so probably late April, early May!

Shopping

It's July and this is my first shopping update, which is so unlike me!

We have bought the girls some clothes recently, I will share these soon, but for now it just a couple of Disney books:
Brit's Guide 2019

I absolutely do not need this but I have a copy of this book for every year that I have been so couldn't not get it.
Disney World Hacks

I probably didn’t need this either but liked the look of it and we have the other books from the same author. What I have read so far is good and there have been some tips I have made a note of already.

Just a selection of the Disney books we have

Car Hire

I hadn't checked the price of my car hire in a while as the price had still been high but I had a look on Friday and the price was less than what I had paid back in November.

It wasn't a huge amount, I had paid £399.90 and it was £392.63 so I modified my booking and saved myself £7.27. Now that the price has come down, I will keep checking every day in case it comes down more.

Update, I looked again today and it was now £390.44 so I modified my booking again and saved another £2.19.

Fast Pass day is in three weeks so we made a start this morning and hope to carry on this week in getting a plan together of which we are going to get.

MY TRIP AND DINING REPORTS - July 2023 Ten (Not So) Little Ones Take the Adults ~~ Onsite/Offsite Dining Report - July 2023 - 4 people - £168 budget per day plus tips ~~ Another Birthday Trip, October 2019 ~~ The Land, Sea and Wedding Trip Report, October 2015 ~~. Sept / Oct 2013 Five Little Ones Take the Adults
IG - Lisas29 and familyanddisney

00 / 01 / 04 / 07 /Xmas 08 / 10 / 13 / 15 / 17 / 19 / 23
Lisa29 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List