Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
Of course we must bear in mind Disney is the first film studio in history to gross $10 billion dollars in a year.

Certainly not enough to lease another Mears bus for the DME.
I hear those Mears buses are really expensive. And they wouldn't just need one.

BTW, what do people mean by "unacceptable"? Do they mean that they'd cancel their stay at the Disney hotel and book a hotel somewhere else? Make alternative arrangements to get to their Disney hotel (uber, taxi, hire car, whatever)? Or do they just mean that they'd find it annoying but still wait in line whilst maybe complaining sternly to a CM?

I'd be in the latter category. But I wouldn't call it "unacceptable". Clearly, I would accept it, albeit begrudgingly. To me, it's very annoying but not unacceptable.

Also, last time I visited, there were different queues for different resorts (or groups of resorts). If I remember correctly there were about a dozen different queues for the buses and we were directed to stand in the CBR one. So I assume this is just one queue? Or was there a 60+ minute wait for every queue and every resort?

Considering this isn't normal - there aren't normally 60 minute waits for the DME (hence why it was mentioned on Facebook and why it's being discussed here now) - then I assume there was some major issue leading to the long wait. Was the weather incredibly bad that the buses couldn't leave the station for a while, resulting in the long queues maybe?

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List