View Single Post
Old 19 Jan 20, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by rafjen View Post
Can anyone who has been recently give some insight into what HS is like at present. In particular I've heard a podcast describing 2 hr waits for all rides at 7.15am on a 7am opening this week.

Given large crowds are descending early for ROTR boarding groups I suppose it makes sense the crowds are staying and jumping on rides.

It makes me nervous about our trip- We just wont wait 2 hours for most rides and usually use the first few hours of opening after rope drop to knock of a few rides- combine this with the FP situation HS just sounds lie a nightmare at the minute.

Shows don't start until mid morning either.

As much as I like the idea of boarding groups helping ease a 4 hr queue for rotr I'm not liking the idea of the crowds all morning. Does it get better in the evening. I've never found the evening to thin out that much in the past.

Has anyone been recently and can give us some tips on how best to attack this park
I did not realise the impact on the other rides but it does make sense.
We like to arrive at parks for opening and get the rides done in the morning whilst it’s quiet.
I think the Mickey & Minnie train will also be open when we go in July ? So probably even more busier.
I am not quite sure how we will tackle this because large queues are just a big no for us with our children.
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List