View Single Post
Old 3 Mar 10, 12:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Chilly80
Imagineer

Day 4 - December 28th 2009 - Part 2

After we landed we had to all help pack the balloon away and then we had champagne and everyone sang happy birthday to me. We headed back to the Ramada and were not that far away, were we had a breakfast buffet. We dropped my parents back at their hotel and told them we'd ring them later. I sent my Dad a text telling him how it had gone and that i'd speak to him later as Mike and I now had to head over to the courthouse to get our marriage license. I had printed out directions and off we went. We were on the road and it just seemed to go on forever and we atarted to get worried that we'd missed the turning but we eventually saw it and got parked no problem. Into the courthouse we went and joined the line we needed. While Mike queued I filled out the form we needed and then we waited, the queue moved quite slowly and most people seemed to be doing passport forms but we did see one other couple who were getting married but they actually got married in the next room in jeans and brown t-shirts. Mike thought it was quite funny that we had to swear to God. The journey back to the Poly went much quicker and I was feeling very happy until my Dad sent me a text message that annoyed me.

The weather was lovely so I got changed then I rang my Mum and they were still at their hotel, they had decided just to have a nap after the early morning so we drove over and picked them up and headed over to DHS where my Dad was.

We met up with him and it turns out he had been there since 9am, it is now 2pm, but he doesn't seem to have done anything in those 5 hours. We check the timetable and see a Lights etc show is on in a bit so we show my parents round the park a bit before heading over there.

Everyone enjoys the show and we decide to see Indy next but again we have some time to kill so we get my Dad a jumper in the Star Wars shop and go to get some hot drinks. At this point the temperature drops and I am now very cold. We head towards Indy but the thought of sitting in the cold is so very not appealing but our dinner ADR at 50's PTC is not for hours yet and I start to feel sick again and very stessed and I burst into tears again (did I mention my birthday is cursed). After i've calmed down we go into Sounds Dangerous as its inside and I have a think, I want to see the Osborne Lights but after that I think it best I go back to the hotel which everyone is happy to do.

I continue to feel ill while we walk round and all the way back to the hotel. I'll again end this day here as no one wants to hear what comes next.
Golden Triangle Trip Report
Chilly80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List