View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 11, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Yeah they're not too bad now that I've had my final shake. I suspect by tomorrow they'll be gone completely. Can't taste anything funny in my mouth yet, so don't think I'm quite in ketosis. Then you just have the 'head cravings' which are harder than genuine hunger pangs.

I quite like Indian, but am not a big fan of tomatoey things like you. Dan prefers tomatoey and I prefer creamy. My problem is that I cannot cope with too much spice and have been known to break out in a sweat from a korma lol. I do love naan though. I also love tikka without the sauce, with salad and naan. I used to make quite a lot of curries as I can then make them really mild.

Like you though Chinese does it for me. Greek is probably first, but proper Greek meze, not just kebabs! So there aren't many takeaways like that. I'd like on them if there were. I adore most Chinese dishes. It's one of those places I can visit and like most things on the menu. We used to go to an amazing one that always used to persuade us to have more things. They did the nicest beef ribs, but in tiny mouthful with no bone (that always puts me off ribs, they're too messy and not enough meat) Mouth watering thinking about it.

Anyone found a good Chinese in Orlando? Also, has anyone tried Texas de Brazil? I love my meat and that would be perfect for me over there to keep carbs down! Massive salad bar and all sorts of meat.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List