Old 9 Jul 19, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
Originally Posted by Jules32 View Post
Ah loved this such a lovely day, we're doing similar in august for our trip i'm really looking forward to staying in clearwater
I definitely recommend it

Originally Posted by MaryMendes View Post
I went to Clearwater 20 years ago & this TR has made me want to go again. Something to work on for the future.

It’s a shame you were feeling ill but I’m pleased you enjoyed it anyway & it ended up being exactly what you planned.
Thank you. It really went well

Originally Posted by GezzasGem View Post
What a lovely day! We went to Clearwater on our first trip in 1996 and would love to go back one day, we stayed at the Clearwater Beach hotel back then and no idea what that has now become - if anyone knows would love to find out 😊
I’m not sure about the hotel. I wanted to go to a beach cafe when I last went in 1986 Guess what. It was no longer there

Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
What a lovely day, it's good that you made the most of it despite feeling poorly.
Thank you

Originally Posted by lesleydee View Post
I don't comment much but have read your trip reports for years!

That very last photo is an absolute treasure. What a lovely day (minus thumb and throat)
Thank you for commenting on this one. Thanks for reading

Originally Posted by Animagus View Post
What a lovely photo of your girls at the end there.

This sounds like a really nice thing to do for the day. Your choice of hotel looked good and suited everybody’s needs. A lot of your holiday matches my early plans for next year so I’m picking up lots of tips.
Appreciate your honest views. Thanks for sharing.
Thank you it was a lovely hotel. Good luck with your plans

Originally Posted by vanlou View Post
What a lovely day - always good when it goes to plan (other than you feeling rough). Fab sunset photos.
Thank you. Normally it’s Kelly’s photos but I can take credit for those
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List