View Single Post
Old 28 Mar 21, 03:05 PM  
Link to this Post
HevaDuck
Apprentice Imagineer

I had my 2nd jab just over 2 weeks ago now so my immunity should be peaking. Things have definitely improved in the hospital thank goodness as you could feel the fatigue of many of the staff and I'm off for over a week now 😁
I only have a small garden with mostly patio a decked area and some fake grass it works for us as we're not disciplined enough to keep it groomed
DH made me wooden planters to go along the edges with a plan to fill them with perennials that will be low maintainence but struggled to get enough compost last year after lockdown
I fancy a couple of small trees that can be kept in large pots already have a tiny olive tree that's survived for 3 years in the little spot that manages to get a bit of winter sun in the garden. It flowered last year but I didn't get any olives 😂 I must re pot it this year going to try and be at the front of the compost queue!
I want to keep one of the planters for wild flowers too I've ordered Beebombs which come from Dorset I sent some to our friends for their Wedding Anniversary last year and they looked lovely in their garden I'd post a link if I knew how 😂 but if you google Beebombs they come up
Hope you've have a wonderful time visiting your son today DD you must have been so excited and emotional to see him after lockdown and so lovely you are now free to travel in Wales
I'm so ready for a walk out on the moors here and feel like it will be acceptable for us to do that from Monday and looking forward to a bit of milder weather so DD and her partner can come and have a cuppa in the garden
Loiuse glad you've been enjoying the Census work and hope your DH is doing well with his treatment
It'll be nice to see photos as your garden develops too your plans sound lovely have a look at the Beebombs for you wild flowers cottage garden area 😊
Sue great your leak sorted nothing like having a few countdowns to look forward to 😊
Lovely that everyone is ok this last lockdown has felt endless but there's light at the end of the tunnel now and I do feel more positive that some plans will happen this year enjoy the easing of restrictions everyone 😊
HevaDuck is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List