View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 21, 08:19 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch-fishguard
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MarkUK View Post
From what I can gather there are 2 types of vouchers;

(1) An email for which you have to reply to in order to add it to an existing Booking after you have booked a new trip (think these are for BA Holidays)

(2) An actual E-voucher code whereby you add it at checkout (think these are given for flight bookings only)

Was it (1) or (2) ?

If (1) I can only assume that you requested to cancel the old booking after making the new booking

If (2) Did you miss the option to add the voucher code when booking your new flights?
Theres more to the evoucher than youd think. A voucher is issued to each individual on flight only. If you have prepaid seats then this will come on said voucher, but you cant apply them for new seats ! Also, you can only use 4 vouchers per new booking. If theres 5 of you, you have to do 2 separate bookings. Seriously. Also, when you do your booking process, the voucher application comes early in said process not at the end, so if youre not on the ball, you may pay full price. Biggest annoyance is Im stuck with a voucher for 500 quid and had to pay 500 cash for new seats. Yes, I havent lost out, but luckily i can use this voucher for a NY trip next year.
mitch-fishguard is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List