View Single Post
Old 23 Apr 06, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post

On the way back up to the room, I stopped at one of the PC terminal dotted around the foyer to check in online – Virgin site wouldn’t let me do it, so I tried on a PC in the UPS shop with no joy either.

Showered and went down the strip to Harrah’s as TC fancied a buffet before going home. There was already a line here despite it only being 6.15 pm! Eventually we were seated (having used a coupon that we had been given on check in). What an array of food! How I didn’t go pop, I don’t know.

From here we had to walk around for about an hour just to feel comfortable and ended up watching two fountain shows – the second featured Elvis’ Viva Las Vegas and as we felt this couldn’t be topped, ambled into Bally’s for a Penny slot or two. On the was back through the Flamingo, we tried online checkin again and were successful (at the desk the next day someone was complaining and was told that the system had problems at the moment), so went off for another play with accompanying drink. Taking a final bottle upstairs, we headed up to pack – mainly unsuccessfully as I was too busy staring out of the window!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	brushes 142.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	96.3 KB
ID:	6642   Click image for larger version

Name:	brushes 143.jpg
Views:	67
Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	6643   Click image for larger version

Name:	brushes 144.jpg
Views:	62