View Single Post
Old 27 Nov 17, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Cloverlady
Imagineer

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
I don't know about Universal but from every report I've heard from Disney, the October crowds were much larger than expected this year. There were even a few level 10 crowd days at MK according to TP's historical data.
I agree with this - We found last October (middle 2 weeks in 2016) at Disney to be incredibly busy too, more so than in the previous July when we'd last visited. It was walking shoulder to shoulder at times. Spoiled the whole atmosphere we found.
Fastpasses are all well and good for the rides, but its the fact that you couldn't get a seat to have a cup of coffee or an ice- cream that really spoiled the experience.
It doesn't help that MK shuts on several nights for the Halloween parties I suppose - and a victim of its own success, great for Disney but not so brill for guests!

As a result - Hubby and I have agreed we won't go in October again.
Cloverlady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List