View Single Post
Old 18 Feb 11, 01:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Watergirl
Imagineer

Hellooo! Am on lunch. Lots to catch up on!

Kel - not too sad about the miscarriages, although not nice as hormones were all over the place. Not knowing that I was pregnant and not having planned it meant that I wasn't hoping and wanting a child. They weren't great at the hospital though, where my Doctor had sent me, because they didn't believe that I could be pregnant. The female doctor said 'in all my years of doing this I've never heard of the Mirena Coil failing' although she did apologise after she'd checked my hormone levels and found that I was. Think hospitals can be a bit crap/insensitive with those things.
When I mentioned that you and Alex had done the table name thing, he seemed more open to the idea!
I've seen those cheese cake things! They look fab and a lot of our family would love it, but I hate cheese, unless it's cooked on things. They are impressive though. Haven't ordered yet, as not sure when to - it's going to be an M&S or Waitrose one, but probably M&S. Got most bits and pieces done and the rest should be done this weekend.
The only thing I've been seriously stressing about, and didn't realise how much until going back onto this diet, is my weight. I feel like a weight (scuse the pun) has been lifted off me because I was panicking. Now I feel I can enjoy the run up the wedding without that being in the back of my mind.
What are you doing for Alex's birthday, anything in particular or just a relaxing chill off work?
How's you day today, working from home, do you find you get as much done? I find my cats so distracting and am always wandering off to find them. Or they come in talking when I'm on the phone to a client!

Kim - Hate it when that happens! Your tables sound lovely. Mickey confetti would set it all off nicely

Nat - how exciting! You sounds positively buzzing. It all looks amazing.

Rach - how lovely that he's crawling. He'll get into mischief now though! Interesting that your cousin got pregnant. They're probably not half as effective as we're led to believe. Well done on the 3lbs.

Well our oil ran out this morning. So wasn't expecting that, so home now waiting for delivery to hurry up. This weekend we are at Dan's Mums for dinner. Not sure what I'll be eating, but will probably have a shake beforehand to fill myself up a bit. They'll all have dessert but I won't bother. There's usually loads of sausage meat and bacon, so I can just low carb it. Wondering what to wear as am at the funny stage where I'm in between things. Tempting to buy something else, but won't bother. Last time I did the diet I shopped in the local charity shops as it was coming off so quickly it didn't seem worth spending much money on things.

Have seen a few things in Tesco though and they're doing 500 points for spending £30 on clothes online. I use those points for BA miles. We have almost 100,000 miles and because we use the BA Amex card we'll get a companion flight with it, so can go Club World again next year for the price of taxes. So glad I found all this out about miles. I can be a pauper but fly like a queen

Does anyone here watch Brothers and Sisters? It makes me cry every single episode and I'm not sure if I'm just a complete wuss.

Worldquest (Jun 2018), Villa (Nov/Dec 2016), Floridays (Nov/Dec 2014), Floridays (Dec 2013), SSR (2012), Homewood Suites, RPR, Siesta Key (2011), Point Orlando (2009), Wyndham Resort Palace & Spa (2005)
Watergirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List