View Single Post
Old 3 Sep 12, 04:19 PM  
Link to this Post
lizj1982
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by jellybean View Post
Just found your thread and the plans are coming along nicely! Your little Luca is gorge!

We get married in 11 days time at Cypress Grove through Carrie s I'll hopefully be able to answer you a bit more after then with how all our choices panned out! We are having our photos at the grand Floridian and the meal at citricos as they've been so fab with helping with all my plans and ideas. I reallyw anted to see wishes on my wedding night so this way we can watch them from the beach. We have Randy too I love all his work so I'm sure he'll be fab!
Ooh how exciting, bet you are so giddy! Looking forward to seeing pics and hearing how it went. Hope you have a fantastic day x
June 2013 - Dibb villa and our little boys first trip to see Mickey! Sept 2013 - Cypress Grove wedding and Emerald Island Villa June 2015 - Villa May 2016 - 30 weeks pregnant in Disney October 2018 - Our crazy princess' first trip
lizj1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List