View Single Post
Old 20 May 19, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Rossmasa
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Wow! Thanks so much for this info, it’s one resort I know nothing about & rarely see it on here too. It’s definitely coming out as the cheapest moderate so was wondering it there was building work going on. Haven't been in 4 years so I feel like I’m out of the loop a bit! But this is great I would definitely stay here now based on this review. Which area is best to request? We’ll be going end of June next year, was gonna go with POR or CBR but they’re more expensive.
We Quite like the Rancho's area (stayed there for our last two visits) as it is very quiet as furthest from El centro (only ten minute walk) and don't venture over there that often.
Only Two story buildings , currently 2nd stop on the bus loop so generally get a seat.

We have stayed in Casitas (first stop for bus's) and where on the top floor and used to have a great view of the fireworks at night (not sure if the new tower is in the way now) we enjoyed it but found the quiet pool very busy as convention guests used to be put in Casitas .

Guess this will change with the new tower building and as others have said will have an overall impact on how busy the resort is and there may changes to buses etc .

We love it there and should of been staying there again this year but had to change our dates due to our flights and unfortunately Disney didn't have availability so had to change resorts.

Out of the resorts I've stayed at in August it has always been the quietest. Love it
Caribbean Beach Resort August 2016
Coronado Springs Resort August 2014, 2015, 2017 2018, 2019 (Gran Destino)
Art Of Animation December 2021 2022
Pop Century May 2023 & Christmas New Year 2023/2024
Rossmasa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List