Guidebook Photos: 78
The Burj Continued...
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG
[IMG][/IMG]
The toliets ha!
[IMG][/IMG]
And finally the fountain outside as we waited for the taxi to pull round to take us back to the hotel
[IMG][/IMG]
What an experience! was amazing!
We headed to the lounge to say our goodbyes to the staff at the arabian
[IMG][/IMG]

Day 4 - check in to the Atlantis Palm
I booked this hotel through Travel Republic and we were half board which means you get vouchers at the hotel. It includes Breakfast and either lunch or Dinner at a selection of restaurants at the hotel.

We checked in and were upgraded to a slightly better room, this hotel, is immense, very busy, quite overwhelming...but amazing!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
The view from our balcony
[IMG][/IMG]
our Honeymoon welcome card and chocolates from the Palm!
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
We chose to eat at Saffron for tea and use a voucher so I called and made a reservation and then we headed out to explore the hotel. We wandered around the Lost chambers and took in some other sites round the hotel
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][IMG]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss260/col2501/Facebook/Dubai%202011
/381160_10150408732672523_1114632181_n.jpg[/IMG][/IMG]
For lunch, we ate at the burger joint
[IMG][/IMG]
Food was average at best but fine.
We decided to go in the pool for a bit now, we chose the Royal pool, the views were just spectacular, loved it, I don't have any photos of it as we were in it, but here it is in the dark
[IMG][/IMG]
Saffron next for Dinner, we ate outside so I don't have photos of the restaurant so here you go
[IMG][/IMG]
It is a buffet station restaurant with every type of food imaginable!
chris had already started to complain about pains in his side, or in his chest, but continued to eat and drink alcohol so I did what I usually do, tried to play it down, tell him he's probably pulled a muscle whilst swimming and tried to enjoy my food
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Lovely Dinner here, have exceeded photos again so final post coming up follks (I promise!)

Colette
Our 1st Magical Disney Holiday!
Never Mind Epricot Trip report Oct 11
All Star Music and Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando June 2009
Sunset Lakes DIBB villa & HRH 15th October 2011
Esprit DIBB Villa 17 June 2014
Dubai Trip Report - just the 2 of us 30 Nov 2011
Introducing Queen P to Orlando June 2014 Report plenty of offsite delights food report June 2014
col2501 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List