Old 25 Apr 15, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
redspottyowl
Imagineer

redspottyowl's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Orlando part

Here goes with the Orlando part...

So, after 3 days in the Big Apple we will depart Newark Airport for Orlando international in one of these

We paid around £220 for 2 adults and 2 children, including luggage, we depart just after 5pm and expect to arrive in Orlando around 8pm, as we won't have to clear immigration it should be a quick trip to baggage claim then off we go...

I managed to do Alamo, skip the counter, despite having prepaid, thanks to Yorkshire Dan for all his help with this! We will collect our Premium car, which we will have for 12 days

We paid just over £300 through alamo brits, could have had a cheaper car but this is what DH wanted.

We will then drive towards our home for the next 12 days... Fantasy World Resort

[IMG]

This resort looks awesome, I am surprised I don't read more trip reports with people staying here, the watermark looks amazing, there is indoor surf, fab location and only £606 for 12 nights!

We then have the following plans
Tue 26th May
Food shopping, swimming and a little surprise

Wed 27th May
Seaworld

Thu 28th May
Early rise to check in to Hard Rock Hotel for a one night stay for those front of the line passes

then head off to the Islands of Adventure

for fun and games, after time in the park we will head back to the hotel for some pool time before grabbing dinner at Bubba Gumps. I have applied for the Landry's card, so hoping it comes in time, so will have $25 credit plus the $25 for my birthday month

Fri 29th May
More fun, this time at Universal Studios

Sat 30th and Sun 31st May
Chilled out days to include visits to my favourite stores at the Altamonte Mall

and also visits to other favourites...

and

Mon 1st June
This is our 13th Wedding Anniversary and we plan to spend the day at Discovery Cove

We have 4 Dolphin Swims booked and are very excited about this as the kids have never done this before.

Tue 2nd June

A trip to Legoland

We have never been to the lone in Orlando before, so it will be interesting. We got the tickets free from Attraction Tickets Direct when we booked our Universal tickets last year.

Wed 3rd June
A fun packed wet day at Aquatica..another first for us

Thu 4th June and Fri 5th June
No specific plans as yet but time if needed to revisit any of the Seaworld or Universal parks.

Sat 6th June
Fly home at 18:15pm with Virgin Atlantic, direct into Gatwick.

I will update later with food info etc...

These things are fun..and fun is good NYC/Orlando May/June 15 Pretrippy
Adults are only kids grown up pretrippy Oct/Nov 2013
A Bargain Hunters Pre-trip report Nov 2011
NOV 2011 - Villa offsite 'bargain hunters'
OCT/NOV 2013 - OLD KEY WEST Disney trip - DDP
OCT/NOV 2018 - Disney pixie dust Yacht Club stay
AUG 2022 - Cabana Bay -teen choice
redspottyowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List