View Single Post
Old 29 Mar 19, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Redrach1903
Disney Dreaming :)

Redrach1903's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
What an amazing surprise We really loved our stay at The Dolphin - gorgeous hotel and fantastic location. Have a wonderful time!
Thank you! Did you do a TR? x

Originally Posted by JanetteParker View Post
Wow - how wonderful - and I love a short countdown. Really looking forward to your TR, especially interested in the Swan and Dolphin - what a great location. Have a wonderful time.
Thank you! We cant wait to be on the boardwalk! x

Originally Posted by Lisa_Lollipop View Post
So blooming happy that we are getting an unexpected WDW TR from you this year! Husband of the year award most definitely goes to Chris, what a legend!

So excited for all the chat as your plans come together!
He certainly is! Good loon

Thanks for reading, as if you wouldn't... xxx

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
The best surprise ever. You must be so proud of Chris. The short countdown is scary and exciting all at the same time, but at least you've enough time to plan FP.

Chris gets extra points for spilling the beans and replying to your message straight away telling you what he'd done, many would prolong the agony!
I am not scared by it, its going to be a much less planned trip other than the FPs

Hahaha he probably missed a trick there, would have been a good wind up for him!

Can't wait, thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by nats1211 View Post
Lovely! I really enjoy your trip reports, so I’m looking forward to reading along x
Thanks

Originally Posted by DISNEYNIC View Post
So exciting! Not long til FP booking day then haha xx
I know, mental! Thanks for reading x

Originally Posted by EJSakaAnna View Post
Yayyyy well done Chriss! For booking you the trip AND for giving us a trippie .

Being able to walk to The Boardwalk and into Epcot sounds amazing! Excited for you xx
Ahhh thanks Emily, so excited x

Originally Posted by smithlane View Post
Ooh so excited for this! Chris is a goodun, I wish Jim would surprise me with a holiday
Hehehe he's nae bad Thanks for reading x
Redrach1903 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List